TECE In Wall Cistern & 820mm Frame For TOTO Wall Hung Pans
TECE In Wall Cistern & 820mm Frame For TOTO Wall Hung Pans
TOTO In Wall Cistern & 820mm Frame For TOTO SG, MH and NC Wall Hung Pans
For wall mounted installations, you must have an in wall frame to mount the toilet pan to - This frame also includes a built in cistern. The 820mm frame is one of 3 different height frames that TECE offer, the others can be found Here. Made of the highest quality materials including a powder-coated assembly frames made of steel. This frame is suitable for wall mounted SG, MH and NC toilet pans. 820mm determines the push plate position on the wall.
PLEASE NOTE: This cistern is not compatible with the TOTO NEOREST AC and EW washlets and pans.
- TECEprofil toilet module with TECE cistern
- Operation from the front or above
Completely pre-assembled unit consisting of:
- TECE concealed cistern for operation from the front or top
- Safety tank made of impact resistant plastic
- Cistern completely pre-assembled and sealed
- Angle valve and cistern connection pre-assembled
- Cistern with 1/2 "female thread
- 10-litre tank capacity
- 6 litres preset standard
- 4.5 / 7.5 / 9.0 litre flush volume, optimally adjustable
- 3 litres partial flush with dual flush technology
- Remaining volume usable for cleaning flush
- Insulated tank to prevent condensation
- According to DIN 19542 tested certificate 7391275-01z
- Product assembly 1 according to DIN 4109 certificate P-IX3837 / I
- Low noise hydraulic fill valve LAP
- Self-supporting mounting frame with powder-coated finish
- Two adjustable footrests for a floor construction of 0-200 mm - two retaining bolts and nuts M 12
- Toilet pan fixings at 180 or 230 mm - drain elbow DN 90/100
- WC connection set DN90
- including protective plug with depth adjustable mounting kit for wall installation
- Dimensions: 820 mm x 500 mm x 140 mm
Bell offer a wide range of products across many home categories. For advice on delivery, please select from the below for more information.
BBQs, smokers and Pizza ovens are very heavy. We advise the following upon receipt of your goods.
BBQs and smokers will require assembly. We recommend doing this in-situ and with at least 2 persons available to assemble, lift and move the item.
Pizza ovens are much heavier. It is advised that you have a minimum of 4 people to lift and maneuver any full sized pizza ovens on to its stand or other suitable bespoke surface. We recommend that you take a picture of the interiors of the oven to capture the brick layout for future reference and then remove the bricks before attempting to move the oven. This is because the bricks are a substantial proportion of the weight of an oven. The bricks simply lift out and can be placed in position again once the oven is ready. In the case of pizza ovens with a stand the majority of models will require assembly of the stand.
All BBQs, smokers and pizza ovens will be delivered kerbside on a pallet or in a crate. It is the customers resposibilty to dispose of the crate or pallet.
All portable BBQs and accessories such as covers and tools will arrive via parcel courier except when purchased with a palletable item where any accessory will be packed with the palletised goods.
All stoves are delivered kerbisde on a pallet. This means the driver will not transport the stove into your house. However they may be able to wheel the pallet in to a suitable garage or outbuilding if access allows. Disposal of the pallet is the customers responibility. Bell recommend 2 persons to move a small to medium stove and up to 4 persons for larger stoves.
Fires will be delivered on a pallet and the above advice regarding stoves applies, however there are a small percentage of smaller electric fires, such as dimplex electic fires, that will arrive by courier.
All accessories such as companion sets and flue pipe will arrive via parcel courier except when purchased with a palletable item where any accessory will be packed with the palletised goods.
Baths, toilets, mirror cabinets and other large or heavy items will arrive via pallet. This is a kerbside delivery meaning the item will not be transported into a property by the driver. However items can be positioned into a suitable garage or outbuilding should access allow.
All accessories such as shower baskets and taps will arrive via parcel courier except when purchased with a palletable item where any accessory will be packed with the palletised goods.
In order to provide the widest product offering at the right time of year, occasionally Bell's suppliers will dropship directly to you. In this instance where posible Bell will inform you of this. However please bear in mind that Bell have no control of the couriers used. Please be aware that in the case of large goods that are dropshipped directly, these will be kerbside deliveries and much of the advice in the above categories will remain valid.
Whilst 99.9% of deliveries go ahead without issue, Bell would like to highlight the following:
- Check the outside of the shipment before signing the transport document.
- If there is damage to the packaging, state this on the transport document and only then sign off.
- Take photos of the damage before opening the shipment.
- Open the shipment. In case of damage to the product, take additional photos.
- Report the damage immediately to online sales (click the link) remembering to add the pictures. Please do not send images exceeding 10mb in total. Send additional emails if necessary.
- If you are not receiving the goods yourself, in the case of neighbours or builders et al, please make them aware of the above.
Upon receipt of your goods:
Palletised goods will be shipped on a 2 working day service. Exeptions are Highlands and Islands where delivery may be 3-5 working days depending how remote your location is.
Many of our products are in stock at our warehouse but in order to provide the widest range of products at the right time of year some goods may need to be ordered from our suppliers; you can usually expect to receive your order in 7-10 working days but some bespoke products and out of stock items may take longer to arrive. If you have particular delivery requirements please call 01604 777504 to discuss them. As well as being able to fast-track some orders we are also able to keep orders on hold if you want to delay delivery until a more convenient time.
Please note: Your order will only be dispatched when all items included in the order are available. Delivery hours are between 10am and 5pm Monday to Friday. The carrier shall be relieved of its obligation to perform the contract to the extent that the performance is prevented by failure of the customer, fire, weather conditions, industrial dispute, labour disturbance or cause beyond the reasonable control of the carrier.
Click and Collect
For customers who are able to visit our showroom in Northampton we offer a free click and collect service. If you would prefer to collect your order please select "Click and Collect" at the checkout; collection and delivery options will appear after you input your billing address. Please DO NOT attempt to collect your order before you have received an email confirming your order is ready to collect.
When collecting please bear in mind the size and weight of your order compared to that of your vehicle and ensure you will have adequate space to safely transport the product. Our transport team will be able to help you load your vehicle at Bell but you will need sufficient man-power to unload it at home. The address for collection is:
- A Bell & Company Ltd
- Kingsthorpe Road
- NN2 6LT
Please park in the rear car park and speak to our transport team in order to pick up your goods.
For any further information on delivery and returns please visit our Delivery & Returns page
Still have some questions?
Check out our FAQ page for advice, tips and guarantee information