Neff N90 Built-In Fully Automatic Coffee Machine Black - Ex-Display
Neff N90 Built-In Fully Automatic Coffee Machine Black - Ex-Display
Neff N90 Built-In Fully Automatic Coffee Machine Black
Introducing the Neff N90 Built-In Fully Automatic Coffee Machine in striking black, Model C17KS61H0. This premium coffee machine not only brews exceptional coffee but also elevates the aesthetics of your modern kitchen with its sleek and contemporary design.
Experience the convenience and luxury of fully automatic coffee preparation. With just a simple touch, this machine grinds fresh coffee beans and expertly brews your favorite coffee specialties. Whether you're in the mood for a robust espresso, a velvety latte, or a creamy cappuccino, the possibilities are endless.
Indulge in cafe-quality coffee with the integrated milk frother. Create luscious and frothy milk for your lattes and flat whites effortlessly. Maintenance is a breeze with automatic cleaning programs, leaving you with more time to enjoy your coffee without the hassle of cleanup.
For coffee aficionados who demand both style and substance, the Neff N90 Built-In Fully Automatic Coffee Machine in black is the ultimate kitchen companion. Start your day with the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and the convenience of a barista-grade experience right at home.
- Aroma Double Shot Strong coffee with less bitterness thanks to two grinding and brewing processes
- Home Connect Discover smart home appliances that make everyday life easier
- Intelligent Heater Inside The Senso Flow System guarantees the right temperature and best aroma
- My Coffee Save your 8 favourite drinks by name make one with just a click
- One Touch Double Cup Your choice of espresso or milk drinks with a touch of button even two cups at once
- Dimensions - 455 x 596 x 377 mm
- Min. required niche size for installation (HxWxD) - 449 x 558 x 356 mm
- sensoFlow system - innovative heating system
- One-touch function for Cappuccino, Espresso Macchiato, Latte Macchiato, white coffee, personalised milk mix beverage
- aromaDouble Shot - Extra strong coffee without compromise in aroma
- Beverage temperature adjustable individually: Coffee: 3 grades, Hot water: 4 grades
- TFT display with interactive menu
- 8 personalised beverages - Save 8 favourite beverages with individual names and adjustable mixing ratio of milk and espresso
- Cappuccino: Prepare two cups simultaneously for all coffee varieties
- Removable 2.4 litre water tank
- Early warning when bean container or water tank are close to empty
- silent ceram drive - Premium ceramic grinding unit
- Coffee Sensor Pro: The grinding unit automatically adjusts to bean variety
- One-touch coffee milk specialities with especially fine-pored milk froth thanks to an innovative milk frother
- Reduced heat up time: fastest first cup
- Water pump with 19 bar pressure
- Separate container for pre-ground coffee
- The Home Connect app allows you to access the appliance from anywhere - at home using WiFi, when away from home using the mobile phone network
- Remote start: Select and configure beverages in the app, then remotely start the beverage preparation
- CoffeePlaylist: Enter multiple beverage wishes in the app at once and the appliance will then prepare them one after another
- CoffeeWorld: 17 additional international coffee specialties are available in the app
- Coffee recipes: The app offers a variety of recipes involving coffee, which can be transferred to the appliance or a Home Connect capable oven
- User manual: A digital user manual is ready to hand at all times in the app
- Removable brewing unit: Easy and hygienic cleaning under running water
- steam blast: Fully-automatic steam cleaning of the milk system after every beverage
- All milk nozzle parts are easily removable, separable, easy to clean and dishwasher proof
- Single portion cleaning: Complete emptying of all pipes after each brewing process
- Automatic quick rinse programme when switched on or off
- Removable drip tray including container for coffee grounds
- Fully automatic descaling & cleaning programme
- Display of remaining cups before Decalcification, Cleaning, Change of water filter
- Containers for water, milk and coffee beans are easily accessible but hidden behind a door, so the kitchen always looks clean
- Bean container with aroma preserving lid for up to 500grams
Bell offer a wide range of products across many home categories. For advice on delivery, please select from the below for more information.
BBQs, smokers and Pizza ovens are very heavy. We advise the following upon receipt of your goods.
BBQs and smokers will require assembly. We recommend doing this in-situ and with at least 2 persons available to assemble, lift and move the item.
Pizza ovens are much heavier. It is advised that you have a minimum of 4 people to lift and maneuver any full sized pizza ovens on to its stand or other suitable bespoke surface. We recommend that you take a picture of the interiors of the oven to capture the brick layout for future reference and then remove the bricks before attempting to move the oven. This is because the bricks are a substantial proportion of the weight of an oven. The bricks simply lift out and can be placed in position again once the oven is ready. In the case of pizza ovens with a stand the majority of models will require assembly of the stand.
All BBQs, smokers and pizza ovens will be delivered kerbside on a pallet or in a crate. It is the customers resposibilty to dispose of the crate or pallet.
All portable BBQs and accessories such as covers and tools will arrive via parcel courier except when purchased with a palletable item where any accessory will be packed with the palletised goods.
All stoves are delivered kerbisde on a pallet. This means the driver will not transport the stove into your house. However they may be able to wheel the pallet in to a suitable garage or outbuilding if access allows. Disposal of the pallet is the customers responibility. Bell recommend you have 2 persons available to move a small to medium stove and up to 4 persons for larger stoves.
Fires will be delivered on a pallet and the above advice regarding stoves applies, however there are a small percentage of smaller electric fires, such as dimplex electic fires, that will arrive by courier.
All accessories such as companion sets and flue pipe will arrive via parcel courier except when purchased with a palletable item where any accessory will be packed with the palletised goods.
Baths, toilets, mirror cabinets and other large or heavy items will arrive via pallet. This is a kerbside delivery meaning the item will not be transported into a property by the driver. However items can be positioned into a suitable garage or outbuilding should access allow.
All accessories such as shower baskets and taps will arrive via parcel courier except when purchased with a palletable item where any accessory will be packed with the palletised goods.
In order to provide the widest product offering at the right time of year, occasionally Bell's suppliers will dropship directly to you. In this instance where posible Bell will inform you of this. However please bear in mind that Bell have no control of the couriers used. Please be aware that in the case of large goods that are dropshipped directly, these will be kerbside deliveries and much of the advice in the above categories will remain valid.
Whilst 99.9% of deliveries go ahead without issue, Bell would like to highlight the following:
- Check the outside of the shipment before signing the transport document.
- If there is damage to the packaging, state this on the transport document and only then sign off.
- Take photos of the damage before opening the shipment.
- Open the shipment. In case of damage to the product, take additional photos.
- Report the damage immediately to online sales (click the link) remembering to add the pictures. Please do not send images exceeding 10mb in total. Send additional emails if necessary.
- If you are not receiving the goods yourself, in the case of neighbours or builders et al, please make them aware of the above.
Upon receipt of your goods:
Palletised goods will be shipped on a 2 working day service. Exeptions are Highlands and Islands where delivery may be 3-5 working days depending how remote your location is.
Many of our products are in stock at our warehouse but in order to provide the widest range of products at the right time of year some goods may need to be ordered from our suppliers; you can usually expect to receive your order in 7-10 working days but some bespoke products and out of stock items may take longer to arrive. If you have particular delivery requirements please call 01604 777504 to discuss them. As well as being able to fast-track some orders we are also able to keep orders on hold if you want to delay delivery until a more convenient time.
Please note: Your order will only be dispatched when all items included in the order are available. Delivery hours are between 10am and 5pm Monday to Friday. The carrier shall be relieved of its obligation to perform the contract to the extent that the performance is prevented by failure of the customer, fire, weather conditions, industrial dispute, labour disturbance or cause beyond the reasonable control of the carrier.
Click and Collect
For customers who are able to visit our showroom in Northampton we offer a free click and collect service. If you would prefer to collect your order please select "Click and Collect" at the checkout; collection and delivery options will appear after you input your billing address. Please DO NOT attempt to collect your order before you have received an email confirming your order is ready to collect.
When collecting please bear in mind the size and weight of your order compared to that of your vehicle and ensure you will have adequate space to safely transport the product. Our transport team will be able to help you load your vehicle at Bell but you will need sufficient man-power to unload it at home. The address for collection is:
- A Bell & Company Ltd
- Kingsthorpe Road
- NN2 6LT
Please park in the rear car park and speak to our transport team in order to pick up your goods.
For any further information on delivery and returns please visit our Delivery & Returns page
Still have some questions?
Check out our FAQ page for advice, tips and guarantee information