As a member of Bells Club card we look forward to sharing with you exclusive membership opportunities, seasonal offers, our design news letter and blog on latest trends, invitations to private events, new collection launches and sale previews.
Why join us?
Up To Date News
Enter your details below
To join online, if you don’t already have a Bell’s Club Card, simply enter your contact details.
Receive a card
We will then send you shiny, new card in the post. Make sure to keep it safe!
Enjoy the rewards!
This entitles you to exclusive events, sales previews, newsletters and seasonal offers.
Join the Bell Club
What to expect
You should receive your welcome letter and Bell Club card within 2 weeks of registering. After that, you’ll be entitled to Bell Club promotions and updates about in store events plus much more.
Terms & Conditions
- To have a Bell club card, you need to supply us with your email address and create yourself a password. You’ll also need to consent to receiving marketing information from us, but please rest assured that we’ll never pass your details on to any company outside the Bell Partnership for them to use for their mailing marketing purposes.
- To be a member of Bells, you must be resident in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, and be aged 18 or over.
- Your email address can only be linked to one Bells membership. If you’d like a second my Bells membership (for your partner for example), you’ll need a second email address to complete your registration.
- You can’t transfer or copy your card, and it can only be used by the named and registered member. If members of your family over 18 wish to have a card, they’ll need to join as members with their own email address.
- Except where stated, you can only use your Bells card in Bells stores, and for purchases made via www.abell.co.uk and www.northansgassupplies.co.uk.