Fontana Capri Wood Fired Pizza Oven with Trolley
Fontana Capri Wood Fired Pizza Oven with Trolley
Fontana Capri Wood Fire Pizza Oven with Trolley
Elevate your outdoor cooking game with the Fontana Capri Wood Fire Pizza Oven. Immerse yourself in the world of authentic wood-fired flavors and experience the joy of creating perfectly crispy and delicious pizzas right in your own backyard. This exceptional package includes not only the outstanding Fontana Capri Wood Fire Pizza Oven but also a convenient trolley, offering both mobility and style for your outdoor cooking setup.
Indulge in the art of wood-fired cooking, where high temperatures and real wood infuse your pizzas with unmatched flavor. The Fontana Capri Pizza Oven ensures that each pizza emerges with a crispy crust and a tantalizing smoky aroma that will leave your guests craving for more. Whether it's a family gathering, a social event, or a quiet evening under the stars, this pizza oven is your ticket to culinary excellence.
Designed for both performance and longevity, the Fontana Capri Pizza Oven is crafted from durable materials that can withstand the demands of high heat and outdoor conditions. The accompanying trolley not only enhances the oven's portability but also adds a touch of sophistication to your outdoor space with its stylish design.
With a spacious cooking chamber, the Fontana Capri Wood Fire Pizza Oven empowers you to become the ultimate pizzaiolo. Its versatility allows you to explore various culinary creations beyond pizzas, from roasted meats to baked desserts. The compact design fits seamlessly into your outdoor setup, making it a focal point of both utility and elegance.
Embark on a journey of flavor and craftsmanship with the Fontana Capri Wood Fire Pizza Oven and its accompanying trolley. Rediscover the magic of wood-fired cooking, share memorable moments with your loved ones, and relish in the extraordinary tastes that only this oven can bring to your table. Elevate your outdoor cooking experience today.
- Fuel type: Wood
- Chimney Diameter: 120mm
- External Dimensions: 93 x 96 x 191 cm
- Cooking Chamber Size: 70 x 50 x 29 cm
- Painted steel trolley with wheels
- Also provided with the oven is a wood-holder plate, flue pipe with adjustable smoke exit valve and chimney top
- The fire surface is made of high quality refractory chamotte
- The internal structure is in stainless steel with paints that withstand high temperatures for the maximum resistance to heat, weather and rust
- The cooking chamber consists of natural rock wool which allows to maintain temperature more efficiently
Bell offer a wide range of products across many home categories. For advice on delivery, please select from the below for more information.
BBQs, smokers and Pizza ovens are very heavy. We advise the following upon receipt of your goods.
BBQs and smokers will require assembly. We recommend doing this in-situ and with at least 2 persons available to assemble, lift and move the item.
Pizza ovens are much heavier. It is advised that you have a minimum of 4 people to lift and maneuver any full sized pizza ovens on to its stand or other suitable bespoke surface. We recommend that you take a picture of the interiors of the oven to capture the brick layout for future reference and then remove the bricks before attempting to move the oven. This is because the bricks are a substantial proportion of the weight of an oven. The bricks simply lift out and can be placed in position again once the oven is ready. In the case of pizza ovens with a stand the majority of models will require assembly of the stand.
All BBQs, smokers and pizza ovens will be delivered kerbside on a pallet or in a crate. It is the customers resposibilty to dispose of the crate or pallet.
All portable BBQs and accessories such as covers and tools will arrive via parcel courier except when purchased with a palletable item where any accessory will be packed with the palletised goods.
All stoves are delivered kerbisde on a pallet. This means the driver will not transport the stove into your house. However they may be able to wheel the pallet in to a suitable garage or outbuilding if access allows. Disposal of the pallet is the customers responibility. Bell recommend you have 2 persons available to move a small to medium stove and up to 4 persons for larger stoves.
Fires will be delivered on a pallet and the above advice regarding stoves applies, however there are a small percentage of smaller electric fires, such as dimplex electic fires, that will arrive by courier.
All accessories such as companion sets and flue pipe will arrive via parcel courier except when purchased with a palletable item where any accessory will be packed with the palletised goods.
Baths, toilets, mirror cabinets and other large or heavy items will arrive via pallet. This is a kerbside delivery meaning the item will not be transported into a property by the driver. However items can be positioned into a suitable garage or outbuilding should access allow.
All accessories such as shower baskets and taps will arrive via parcel courier except when purchased with a palletable item where any accessory will be packed with the palletised goods.
In order to provide the widest product offering at the right time of year, occasionally Bell's suppliers will dropship directly to you. In this instance where posible Bell will inform you of this. However please bear in mind that Bell have no control of the couriers used. Please be aware that in the case of large goods that are dropshipped directly, these will be kerbside deliveries and much of the advice in the above categories will remain valid.
Whilst 99.9% of deliveries go ahead without issue, Bell would like to highlight the following:
- Check the outside of the shipment before signing the transport document.
- If there is damage to the packaging, state this on the transport document and only then sign off.
- Take photos of the damage before opening the shipment.
- Open the shipment. In case of damage to the product, take additional photos.
- Report the damage immediately to online sales (click the link) remembering to add the pictures. Please do not send images exceeding 10mb in total. Send additional emails if necessary.
- If you are not receiving the goods yourself, in the case of neighbours or builders et al, please make them aware of the above.
Upon receipt of your goods:
Palletised goods will be shipped on a 2 working day service. Exeptions are Highlands and Islands where delivery may be 3-5 working days depending how remote your location is.
Many of our products are in stock at our warehouse but in order to provide the widest range of products at the right time of year some goods may need to be ordered from our suppliers; you can usually expect to receive your order in 7-10 working days but some bespoke products and out of stock items may take longer to arrive. If you have particular delivery requirements please call 01604 777504 to discuss them. As well as being able to fast-track some orders we are also able to keep orders on hold if you want to delay delivery until a more convenient time.
Please note: Your order will only be dispatched when all items included in the order are available. Delivery hours are between 10am and 5pm Monday to Friday. The carrier shall be relieved of its obligation to perform the contract to the extent that the performance is prevented by failure of the customer, fire, weather conditions, industrial dispute, labour disturbance or cause beyond the reasonable control of the carrier.
Click and Collect
For customers who are able to visit our showroom in Northampton we offer a free click and collect service. If you would prefer to collect your order please select "Click and Collect" at the checkout; collection and delivery options will appear after you input your billing address. Please DO NOT attempt to collect your order before you have received an email confirming your order is ready to collect.
When collecting please bear in mind the size and weight of your order compared to that of your vehicle and ensure you will have adequate space to safely transport the product. Our transport team will be able to help you load your vehicle at Bell but you will need sufficient man-power to unload it at home. The address for collection is:
- A Bell & Company Ltd
- Kingsthorpe Road
- NN2 6LT
Please park in the rear car park and speak to our transport team in order to pick up your goods.
For any further information on delivery and returns please visit our Delivery & Returns page
WARRANTY for Wood Fired Ovens
Fontana Forni wood fired ovens have a 2 year warranty on the oven dome and on all the other parts included within the manufacture of the oven, for any production defect.
Warranty is considered void in the following circumstances:
- damages caused by misuse or negligence
- damages caused by the transporter if these damages are not highlighted in the bill of lading at the receiving of the oven
- the oven has not been assembled, installed or used properly
- the oven is damaged in any way, both voluntarily or involuntarily
- the oven is altered or tampered with. Any modifications made by unauthorised personnel will void the factory warranty.
- combustible material other than wood was used to light fires in the oven.
- damage to the oven resulting from the use of chemical products inside or outside the oven. MICRO-VEINS, CRACKS
- OR BREAKS IN THE OVEN FLOOR ARE INTRINSIC CHARACTERISTICS OF THE REFRACTORY MATERIAL ITSELF, SO NO WARRANTY IS DUE
- the oven has not been used in a commercial environment or for commercial gain
Still have some questions?
Check out our FAQ page for advice, tips and guarantee information