Broil King Signet 320 Gas BBQ
Broil King Signet 320 Gas BBQ
Broil King Signet 320 Gas BBQ
The Signet 320 BBQ has deck appeal, cooking space, and the power to satisfy the most demanding outdoor chef. Heavy cast iron cooking grids offer superb heat retention to quickly sear foods, locking in juices and flavour. The large, deep oven makes the Broil King Signet 320 BBQ ideal for convection cooking large roasts, even large turkeys.
Features of the Broil King Signet 320 BBQ
- 11.4 kWh main burner output - Powerful output makes it easy to cook with the hood down as an oven.
- 2,581 sq. cm. primary cooking surface - The large cooking area is great for family gatherings or garden parties.
- 1,516 sq. cm. porcelain coated warming rack - Great sized warming rack for keeping your food warm or suspending fish above the grills for some smoked fish.
- Heavy duty cast iron cooking grids - With a little care, these grids will last a lifetime.
- 3 stainless steel Dual-Tube burners - Three burners spread evenly across the grid ensures you have maximum heat coverage and maximum cooking locations.
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system - Imbues greater smoky flavour by evaporating the meat juices as they fall.
- Linear-Flow valves with 180? Sensi-Touch control - Superb control for superb cooking. Never over cook your food again!
- Sure-Lite electronic ignition system - Lights 100% of the time, all of the time.
- Deluxe Accu-Temp thermometer - Accurate cooking requires precision temperature (not to mention timing!) and with the gauge built right in to the hood, its convenient too!
- Therma-Cast aluminium oven with stainless steel wrap
- Deluxe Slimline Stainless Steel Shelves
- Heavy duty cabinet with enclosed storage area
- Stainless steel cabinet doors and control panel
- 18 cm wheels with decorative grey accent and 6.4 cm locking casters
- Quality epoxy paint finish
- Cool-To-The-Touch thermonylon handle
- Rust resistant zinc coated steel components
Care for your BBQ
There is nothing more frustrating that dusting off the cobwebs to your barbecue to find it's rusty and not working or you have run out of fuel (you can order your BBQ gas bottle online from Bell at www.northantsgassupplies.co.uk, terms and conditions apply). Please take care to ensure it's cleaned and maintained so your outdoor cooking surface is up to the standards it should be in time for the fun summer months of entertaining.
The most popular barbecues are gas barbecues. The reason being they are the easiest to start and control. We recommend you use a gas bottle/cylinder with that is compatible for use with a clip-on propane regulator as these are the safest type of gas bottles for domestic use. If however you are using charcoal then there are two types you can use; lumpwood and briquettes.
Bell offer a wide range of products across many home categories. For advice on delivery, please select from the below for more information.
BBQs, smokers and Pizza ovens are very heavy. We advise the following upon receipt of your goods.
BBQs and smokers will require assembly. We recommend doing this in-situ and with at least 2 persons available to assemble, lift and move the item.
Pizza ovens are much heavier. It is advised that you have a minimum of 4 people to lift and maneuver any full sized pizza ovens on to its stand or other suitable bespoke surface. We recommend that you take a picture of the interiors of the oven to capture the brick layout for future reference and then remove the bricks before attempting to move the oven. This is because the bricks are a substantial proportion of the weight of an oven. The bricks simply lift out and can be placed in position again once the oven is ready. In the case of pizza ovens with a stand the majority of models will require assembly of the stand.
All BBQs, smokers and pizza ovens will be delivered kerbside on a pallet or in a crate. It is the customers resposibilty to dispose of the crate or pallet.
All portable BBQs and accessories such as covers and tools will arrive via parcel courier except when purchased with a palletable item where any accessory will be packed with the palletised goods.
All stoves are delivered kerbisde on a pallet. This means the driver will not transport the stove into your house. However they may be able to wheel the pallet in to a suitable garage or outbuilding if access allows. Disposal of the pallet is the customers responibility. Bell recommend 2 persons to move a small to medium stove and up to 4 persons for larger stoves.
Fires will be delivered on a pallet and the above advice regarding stoves applies, however there are a small percentage of smaller electric fires, such as dimplex electic fires, that will arrive by courier.
All accessories such as companion sets and flue pipe will arrive via parcel courier except when purchased with a palletable item where any accessory will be packed with the palletised goods.
Baths, toilets, mirror cabinets and other large or heavy items will arrive via pallet. This is a kerbside delivery meaning the item will not be transported into a property by the driver. However items can be positioned into a suitable garage or outbuilding should access allow.
All accessories such as shower baskets and taps will arrive via parcel courier except when purchased with a palletable item where any accessory will be packed with the palletised goods.
In order to provide the widest product offering at the right time of year, occasionally Bell's suppliers will dropship directly to you. In this instance where posible Bell will inform you of this. However please bear in mind that Bell have no control of the couriers used. Please be aware that in the case of large goods that are dropshipped directly, these will be kerbside deliveries and much of the advice in the above categories will remain valid.
Whilst 99.9% of deliveries go ahead without issue, Bell would like to highlight the following:
- Check the outside of the shipment before signing the transport document.
- If there is damage to the packaging, state this on the transport document and only then sign off.
- Take photos of the damage before opening the shipment.
- Open the shipment. In case of damage to the product, take additional photos.
- Report the damage immediately to online sales (click the link) remembering to add the pictures. Please do not send images exceeding 10mb in total. Send additional emails if necessary.
- If you are not receiving the goods yourself, in the case of neighbours or builders et al, please make them aware of the above.
Upon receipt of your goods:
Palletised goods will be shipped on a 2 working day service. Exeptions are Highlands and Islands where delivery may be 3-5 working days depending how remote your location is.
Many of our products are in stock at our warehouse but in order to provide the widest range of products at the right time of year some goods may need to be ordered from our suppliers; you can usually expect to receive your order in 7-10 working days but some bespoke products and out of stock items may take longer to arrive. If you have particular delivery requirements please call 01604 777504 to discuss them. As well as being able to fast-track some orders we are also able to keep orders on hold if you want to delay delivery until a more convenient time.
Please note: Your order will only be dispatched when all items included in the order are available. Delivery hours are between 10am and 5pm Monday to Friday. The carrier shall be relieved of its obligation to perform the contract to the extent that the performance is prevented by failure of the customer, fire, weather conditions, industrial dispute, labour disturbance or cause beyond the reasonable control of the carrier.
Click and Collect
For customers who are able to visit our showroom in Northampton we offer a free click and collect service. If you would prefer to collect your order please select "Click and Collect" at the checkout; collection and delivery options will appear after you input your billing address. Please DO NOT attempt to collect your order before you have received an email confirming your order is ready to collect.
When collecting please bear in mind the size and weight of your order compared to that of your vehicle and ensure you will have adequate space to safely transport the product. Our transport team will be able to help you load your vehicle at Bell but you will need sufficient man-power to unload it at home. The address for collection is:
- A Bell & Company Ltd
- Kingsthorpe Road
- NN2 6LT
Please park in the rear car park and speak to our transport team in order to pick up your goods.
For any further information on delivery and returns please visit our Delivery & Returns page
Still have some questions?
Check out our FAQ page for advice, tips and guarantee information