Alfresco Chef Verona Pizza Oven - Red
Alfresco Chef Verona Pizza Oven - Red
Alfresco Chef Verona Pizza Oven
The Verona is the workhorse of the Alfresco Chef range. Offering a solid footprint for stability and a large cooking floor that will allow you to turn over 40 pizzas in an hour, you just need to keep up with the pizza prep!
Thanks to its thick ceramic fibre insulation and 3cm thick fire brick floor tiles, the Verona will achieve temperatures in excess of 400°c in 20 minutes and will remain stable at these temperatures for a solid cooking experience.
Verona Pizza Oven Features
- 15 Minutes heat up time
- 70x60cm cooking floor
- Includes stainless steel oven door
- Built in thermometer
- Rust resistant stainless steel stand
- Two robust wheels and a side mounted handle for quick and easy maneuvering
- Dimensions: WxHxD - 94cm x 1840cm x 70cm
- 3 (Three) year warranty
Alfresco chef are UK company based in Blackpool. Having been a supplier for Bells for many years for BBQ brands such as Traeger, they have now turned to manufacturing a superb range of pizza ovens that Bell are proud to offer. All Alfresco Chef pizza ovens come with a 3 year warranty for piece of mind; 2 years longer than most of the alternative pizza oven brands.
Siting your pizza oven
Your pizza oven should ideally be sited in a dry well ventilated environment, with a gap of at least 50mm between the back and sides of the unit and adjacent walls or other appliances to prevent scorching. In the case of ovens with no stand, The base of your pizza oven will become hot and therefore should not be placed directly onto combustible surfaces. A gap of 25mm should be kept between the unit and the surface on which it is situated.
Please be aware that all pizza ovens, supplied online and in store, when lit are hot to touch and will burn. Please take care with your pizza oven and always ensure a pizza peel is used when removing food. When opening any stove door and adding logs it is also advised that a set of fire proof gloves are recommended.
Bell offer a wide range of products across many home categories. For advice on delivery, please select from the below for more information.
BBQs, smokers and Pizza ovens are very heavy. We advise the following upon receipt of your goods.
BBQs and smokers will require assembly. We recommend doing this in-situ and with at least 2 persons available to assemble, lift and move the item.
Pizza ovens are much heavier. It is advised that you have a minimum of 4 people to lift and maneuver any full sized pizza ovens on to its stand or other suitable bespoke surface. We recommend that you take a picture of the interiors of the oven to capture the brick layout for future reference and then remove the bricks before attempting to move the oven. This is because the bricks are a substantial proportion of the weight of an oven. The bricks simply lift out and can be placed in position again once the oven is ready. In the case of pizza ovens with a stand the majority of models will require assembly of the stand.
All BBQs, smokers and pizza ovens will be delivered kerbside on a pallet or in a crate. It is the customers resposibilty to dispose of the crate or pallet.
All portable BBQs and accessories such as covers and tools will arrive via parcel courier except when purchased with a palletable item where any accessory will be packed with the palletised goods.
All stoves are delivered kerbisde on a pallet. This means the driver will not transport the stove into your house. However they may be able to wheel the pallet in to a suitable garage or outbuilding if access allows. Disposal of the pallet is the customers responibility. Bell recommend 2 persons to move a small to medium stove and up to 4 persons for larger stoves.
Fires will be delivered on a pallet and the above advice regarding stoves applies, however there are a small percentage of smaller electric fires, such as dimplex electic fires, that will arrive by courier.
All accessories such as companion sets and flue pipe will arrive via parcel courier except when purchased with a palletable item where any accessory will be packed with the palletised goods.
Baths, toilets, mirror cabinets and other large or heavy items will arrive via pallet. This is a kerbside delivery meaning the item will not be transported into a property by the driver. However items can be positioned into a suitable garage or outbuilding should access allow.
All accessories such as shower baskets and taps will arrive via parcel courier except when purchased with a palletable item where any accessory will be packed with the palletised goods.
In order to provide the widest product offering at the right time of year, occasionally Bell's suppliers will dropship directly to you. In this instance where posible Bell will inform you of this. However please bear in mind that Bell have no control of the couriers used. Please be aware that in the case of large goods that are dropshipped directly, these will be kerbside deliveries and much of the advice in the above categories will remain valid.
Whilst 99.9% of deliveries go ahead without issue, Bell would like to highlight the following:
- Check the outside of the shipment before signing the transport document.
- If there is damage to the packaging, state this on the transport document and only then sign off.
- Take photos of the damage before opening the shipment.
- Open the shipment. In case of damage to the product, take additional photos.
- Report the damage immediately to online sales (click the link) remembering to add the pictures. Please do not send images exceeding 10mb in total. Send additional emails if necessary.
- If you are not receiving the goods yourself, in the case of neighbours or builders et al, please make them aware of the above.
Upon receipt of your goods:
Palletised goods will be shipped on a 2 working day service. Exeptions are Highlands and Islands where delivery may be 3-5 working days depending how remote your location is.
Many of our products are in stock at our warehouse but in order to provide the widest range of products at the right time of year some goods may need to be ordered from our suppliers; you can usually expect to receive your order in 7-10 working days but some bespoke products and out of stock items may take longer to arrive. If you have particular delivery requirements please call 01604 777504 to discuss them. As well as being able to fast-track some orders we are also able to keep orders on hold if you want to delay delivery until a more convenient time.
Please note: Your order will only be dispatched when all items included in the order are available. Delivery hours are between 10am and 5pm Monday to Friday. The carrier shall be relieved of its obligation to perform the contract to the extent that the performance is prevented by failure of the customer, fire, weather conditions, industrial dispute, labour disturbance or cause beyond the reasonable control of the carrier.
Click and Collect
For customers who are able to visit our showroom in Northampton we offer a free click and collect service. If you would prefer to collect your order please select "Click and Collect" at the checkout; collection and delivery options will appear after you input your billing address. Please DO NOT attempt to collect your order before you have received an email confirming your order is ready to collect.
When collecting please bear in mind the size and weight of your order compared to that of your vehicle and ensure you will have adequate space to safely transport the product. Our transport team will be able to help you load your vehicle at Bell but you will need sufficient man-power to unload it at home. The address for collection is:
- A Bell & Company Ltd
- Kingsthorpe Road
- NN2 6LT
Please park in the rear car park and speak to our transport team in order to pick up your goods.
For any further information on delivery and returns please visit our Delivery & Returns page
The Alfresco Chef guarantee the wood fired oven and its components to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for up to 3 years.
Please retain your receipt, invoice or any other proof of purchase for the duration of your ownership and register your oven online at the Alfresco Chef websiteIn the unlikely event that something does go wrong, we will endeavour to
- Repair or replace faulty component parts.
- If the fault cannot be repaired, we will replace the whole oven.
- In the event the oven is replaced, we require the existing oven to be returned.
- To make a warranty claim, please contact the customer support team by email at email@example.com. Please note, proof of purchase will be required at the time of contact.
- The oven has not used in accordance with the manual
- Use of anything other than untreated hardwood for fuel and burning the oven at excessive temperatures over 450°C
- Normal wear and tear (e.g. oven tiles and thermometer)
- Discolouration or heat tarnishing.
- Water damage
- Surface rust
- Minor distortion or warping caused by prolonged exposure to heat, where warping does not prevent use of the oven
- Alterations and modifications to the oven change the condition detected at delivery of the product
- If the damage is the result of the use of chemicals inside or outside the oven
- Damage to parts not functional and decorative that do not affect the normal use of the oven, including scratches and colours differences
- The warranty does not cover the stone tiles for general wear and tear or breakages in use
Still have some questions?
Check out our FAQ page for advice, tips and guarantee information